Minola Meals Bento Episode #8
Learn how to make this deliciously healthy fish burger that you can take with you as merienda while at work or while doing errands! Just check out our eighth #MinolaMealsBento video. And if you like what you saw, visit minola.ph to see all of our recipe videos.Tell us in the comments section below what yummy treat you want to see next and we might just fulfill your wish! #HealthierAngRelationships #MinolaMeals #MinolaMealsBento
Caper Tartar Dressing
- 3 tbsp Home-Made Minola Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp capers, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
- fresh, wedge-cut potatoes, skin on
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- Minola Cooking Oil for deep-frying
- Heat oil for deep-frying. Fry potato wedges until golden brown. Drain in paper towels. Season to taste with salt, pepper and paprika.
- In a bowl, mix all of the patty ingredients. Scoop 1/4 cup then create burger patties using your hands.
- Fry each patty until golden brown.
- For bento procedure:
- Cut lettuce and cucumber and line bento box.
- Layer cucumber slices and potato wedges.
- Place bun, dressing, followed by the patty and top bun.
- Cut and place nori for the scales, fins and face.
- Decorate with cut cucumber skin, carrots, cherry tomatoes and other vegetables as desired.