Give your usual fried rice a twist! Watch the second #MinolaMealsBento video to find out how. Got any ideas for your next baon? Share them with us in the comments below and stick around for the next recipe in our series! #HealthierAngRelationships #MinolaMeals #MinolaMealsBento
Minola Meals Bento #2
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp Minola Cooking Oil
- 1 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup leeks, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots, shredded
- chopped spring onions for garnish
- *Mirin or sake can substitute teriyaki sauce
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan or wok with 1 tbsp oil. Beat eggs and 1 tsp of the teriyaki sauce.
- Cook eggs until set then remove from heat. Cut into thin strips.
- Using the same wok, heat the rest of the oil.
- Saute onions and add chicken.
- When chicken is cooked, add garlic and leeks. Saute for 1 minute.
- Pour in teriyaki sauce then add the cooked rice. Stir fry until cooked. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove rice from heat and toss in scrambled egg strips. Garnish with spring onions.